UHQ - Jared Leto poses for a portrait during a press junket to promote his documentary film, “Artifact,” at the BLVD Hotel on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 in Studio City, Calif.
I don’t mean to interrupt people I just randomly remember things and get really excited I’m sorry
“There’s a part of “Closer to the Edge” where Leto screams “No, no, no” and in the video, you see him thrust his arm and the crowd of thousands follow his lead. It’s as powerful as a music moment as I’ve ever experienced and I wasn’t even there to witness it. I want to be in the crowd singing with their fans, weeping away my sorrows and wiping away the tears of joy because the sensation their songs provide is a reminder of how grand and wonderful life truly is." (x)
"What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys."
- me at home: i've been wearing the same jeans and band shirt for the last three weeks but it still smells alright so i'll keep wearing it
- me going away: I NEED ONE SHIRT FOR EACH DAY AND EXTRA IN CASE IT GETS DIRTY AND THE SAME AMOUNT OF JEANS AND SOCKS ACTUALLY NO I'LL NEED EXTRA SOCKS IN CASE IT FLOODS AND DOUBLE THE UNDERWEAR IN CASE OF DISASTER AND ONE NICE OUTFIT IN CASE I GET INVITED TO TEA WITH THE QUEEN
This guy wants to be mad but can’t
- 10-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money
- 15-year-old me: Kickass, that's so cheap
- 20-year-old me: Wow idk that's a lot of money
should i reblog for the caption or the tags
theme by: heloísa teixeira